Loaded Veggie Omelette Stuffed Peppers
- 5 eggs or combination of 5 eggs + 6 egg whites
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Green Chile Lime seasoning
- pinch sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 green onions diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or cheddarreduced fat shredded
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper red diced
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 medium bell pepper any color cut in halves
- Set air fryer (or oven) to 400F/204C.
- Beat eggs together with seasoning, cheese and green onion.
- Spray each bell pepper with olive oil, then sprinkle with pinch of sea salt & pepper. Add about 1 tablespoon of broccoli, bell pepper, mushroom, tomatoes into to each one, then pour in the egg mix. Repeat for remaining potato cups.
- Place the loaded pepper halves in the air fryer basket and cook for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the egg is cooked through.