Roasted Vegetable Noodle Soup
- 2 Cups Rutabaga Chopped into 1/2″ chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup Carrots Chopped “
- 1 Cup onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Kale Loosely Packed De-stemmed and Sliced
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1-2 Cups water depending on how chunky you like your soup
- 2 Shirataki Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley Dried
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the chopped rutabaga, celery root, onion, celery and carrots in a large bowl and toss them together with the olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Spread them evenly on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or when the carrots are softened.
- Heat a large soup pot over medium and place the oven-roasted vegetables, kale, and parsley inside. Cook together until the kale is wilted a little, then pour in the vegetable broth and extra water. Cover pot and bring the soup to a slow boil, add the noodles in and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve hot with some crackers or toast. Mmm…
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!