BBQ Chicken-Wrapped Asparagus w Roasted Sweet Potatos
- 8 oz chicken breasts
- 20 spears asparagus
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce vinegar based low sodium, reduced fat
- cumin paprika, garlic, pepper
- 1 cup bell pepper slicked
- 1 cup sweet potatoes Diced and Roasted
- Set oven to 405°F.
- Measure and cut chicken breasts into thin, 2-3 oz pieces. Feel free to further flatten the chicken with a mallet.
- Season chicken with 1 tbsp barbecue sauce (for each piece) and your choice of seasonings.
- Chop the ends off asparagus and wrap the chicken around 10 asparagus spears.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet with the open facing down. OR, place on a grill with the open facing down.
- Bake in the oven or smoke on a grill for about 8-10 minutes.
- Prep Brown Rice based packaging instructions