- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups cucumber sliced
- 4 cups cherry tomatos halved
- 3 cups chicken breasts boneless, skinless, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- To make dressing, combine vinegar, lemon juice, and honey in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Add mustard; mix well.
- Slowly add oil while whisking; mix well. Evenly divide dressing between 4 one-quart Mason jars. Set aside.
- Evenly layer quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken, and cheese on top of dressing in jars.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Shake before serving.
- Variation (Add 1 green container per serving): Add 4 cups fresh baby spinach.