- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth low-sodium organic
- 2 Tbsp. thyme or 2 Tbsp. dried thyme chopped fresh
- Sea salt
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cup butternut squash
- 16 oz chicken breasts rotisserie
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken broth and thyme. Season with salt and pepper if desired; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken, corn, and squash; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until squash is soft.
- Divide evenly between eight serving bowls.